In this 8-week online summer camp, your children will discover their superpowers, learn how to strengthen them, and most importantly, come to understand how to use them to help others.
This camp is inspired by, and pulls from, the How To Be Super: Violet Crown story collection, in which a 12 year old boy from Austin TX discovers that he is one of 5 initiates into a secretive band of superheroes. Over the 20 stories, he undergoes superhero training, learning the four-step Prime Power Protocol. It is this training on which we have based the training in the How To Be Super Summer Camp!
The Master Class camp is a trainer-coached, interactive experience that employs videos, practice exercises and live events to guide children through a summer of transformation and discovery. In addition, this camp offers a personalized, small-group experience as well as regular interaction with David Sewell McCann through out the course.
The Master Class camp is limited to an enrollment of 25 campers.
The How To Be Super Summer Camp will help children:
- develop resilience
- learn how to "show up" in all aspects of life
- strengthen empathy and compassion
- discover the power of honesty and authenticity
- find strength in humility
- value "mistakes" and challenges
- and learn how to lead by example.
The Master Class includes the same features of the Basic camp:
• 16 video lessons, plus a welcome and a closing video
• 16 practice sheet downloads
• advanced training practice options for ages 9+
• 20-Story Collection How To Be Super - Book One: The Violet Crown (10 hours of listening, $30 value)
In addition to the Basic camp, the Master Class camp includes:
• interactive forums below each lesson, moderated by trainers
• review of practice work by David, with individualized thoughts and comments
• 4 live, interactive trainings with David during July
• 1 personalized color completion certificate, signed by David and sent via USPS
• 5 months of live monthly follow-up trainings with David
• and 1 one-on-one training with David in the 4 months that follow the course.
The Camp runs June 18th through August 10th, with monthly video check-ins through January 2019.
Perfect for kids ages 6 and up, with additional content for campers 9 and up.
Alias: Downtown Dave
Superpowers: Transformation, Truth Detection, Healing Language, Sleep Inducement
David learned he had the power of transformation when he successfully convinced his neighbors that he was an eighty year old man. David was in second grade at the time. Since then, he has used this power along with truth detection and healing language as an elementary school teacher, parent, soccer coach and eventually chief tale spinner for Sparkle Stories. He recently found that Sleep Inducement works not only on his two sons, but also on people who attend his lectures and workshops.